- Module 3 - CPLA for integration of disadvantaged youths
What is the goal of this module?
The general goal of the module is to have an overview of the potential reasons of exclusion at school and to propose a bunch of practical ideas for educators to promote the social inclusion in the classroom. Finally, the module proposes a methodology to teach the understanding and the learning of social competences.
After finishing this module I will have learnt:
1. How to insert the CPLA in your class and a high number of activities to foster the social inclusion within all pupils.
2. The importance to re-consider the conflicts and to find a creative solution to them.
3. The potentialities and positive impacts of performative arts in the school system and for each one of your pupils.
4. How to teach the social competences and (maybe) how to change your perspective on the role of teacher in the class.